Jump to navigation Jump to search
You can open the gadget page via general URL: http://gadget.buddyspike.net
or use the map specific URLs:
Gadget allows you to follow the progress of the battle remotely through the webpage. Additional functions include:
- Player list and their SRS connectivity status in addition to airframe currently used. Sauron eye icon means the player is currently in GCI / JTAC slot. Headphones icon means the player is connected to SRS.
- Frequencies players are tuned in on over SRS (by hovering the mouse over a player)
- General coordinates of an objective in LAT/LON, MGRS, elevation and PAK - area the objective is part of (PAK areas are a quick reference to be used with the radio menu, for example check in which PAK an airbase belongs to in the gadget and use the in-game radio menu to get the immediate and most recent data on objective status)
- Right clicking an objective will bring up linked functions (if any), such as which fuel bases are contributing to which airbases or if and objective has a subsidiary objective (for example SA-6 site is a subsidiary objective to Rayak and is found somewhere inside the blue box:
- Associated SRS IP-addresses are indicated under the player list whenever switching between maps / eras in case you have trouble connecting up.